Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Page Entry #1 (2/15/2011)

My first day was today, it was great! I was assigned to working in the House Chamber, where I ran messages around and took notes around the room. After that my secondary job was to check in at the Secretary of the Senate and the House offices. The Secretary of the Senate was every 15 minutes and the House offices were every hour. I had a lot of fun getting my green blazer with my name tag and my Vermont tie. I met a lot of representatives and senators and I had a lot more free time then I thought. I'm planning on bringing homework and a book tomorrow. Overall it was a great first day and I'm looking forward to move on with my new job.

3 comments:

  1. great job, Alex. Excited to learn more about how it all works down there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, Alex...what fun to get your report! I bet it'll get more and more interesting as you learn your way around. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete