Thursday, February 17, 2011

Page Entry #3 (2/17/2011)

My primary job today was to be in the Senate Chamber, but it was a joint session which was in the House Chamber. A joint session is a session where the senators go over into the house and join in with the representatives. So, I barely had any time in the senate today, I'll have much more time tomorrow. One thing that was pretty cool today was that I got the chance to talk to Governor Peter Shumlin, he was in an office that I went to and we had a good 30 seconds to chat. The job I had most of the day was at the Sergeant at Arms office. I just waited for messages and searched for as many messages as possible. It's a pretty good job because you get a lot of notes and today I realized that I have it all week next week for primary and secondary. So it better be a decent job. The day went well and I had a lot of messages to deliver, I'm excited for the Senate Chamber tomorrow and hope I am as busy as I was today.

2 comments:

  1. cool you got to meet the Governor - did you remind him that you had met before?

    ReplyDelete