Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Page Entry #5 (2/22/2011)

First day of week two and I got as many messages as I thought I would. 62 messages was the total and it was staircase after staircase. I was very busy and had a great panini for lunch. It's probably going to be a really busy week and I was surprised that the senate session today went for about an hour and a half. The house only went for 15 minutes, this was strange because usually it's the other way around. All in all it was a good day, a very busy day, and i'm ready to go back tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. hey Mr. Page - can you tell us what some of the issues are that they're discussing in these sessions -- or are you too busy running notes around? Also I forgot to ask how you're doing memorizing everyone's names and faces. did you have a quiz today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an experience, first hand knowledge of government doings AND a cardio workout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do the legislators do when they're done with their 15 minutes or 1 1/2 hours?

    And how do the legislators address you?..Alex?...Page?...Mr. Pasanen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, right now i'm trying to get the basics down but I can tell you they talked a lot about fertilizer yesterday in the house, about two hours I would say. It sure is a cardio workout, a lot of staircases. By the way, grandma, the legislators go to their committee rooms where they discuss all the bills and what not that they are assigned. They address me as Alex, Alexander, and Page, not Mr. Pasanen though.

    ReplyDelete